14 Ingredients Every Woman Should Be Taking…and WHY
Research shows incredible health benefits from Brazilian plant
Today is a special day, specifically for all the ladies.
As you know, I LOVE our Oolong teas and I truly believe Okuma’s Oolong teas are beyond any other teas on the market.
But today, I have something special to share (men, please forward this to your wife, sisters, daughters, or other lady friends).
I’d like to share with you the power of a plant that has a long history of remedying many female-related health issues.
This plant is called Muira Puama.
Muira Puama is a plant found in Brazil where the root and bark are the most commonly-employed components. This native Amazonian plant has shown promise for boosting female libido, decreasing stress, and some research indicates that the plant may even stimulate the brain.
BENEFITS OF MUIRA PAMA:
1. Stimulates Libido: One of the main qualities of Muira Puama that attracted early American explorers was its reputation as a strong aphrodisiac. A study investigating its libido-boosting potential evaluated 202 healthy women with low sex drives. After one month of supplementation with Muira Puama, 65% reported improvements in desire and sexual satisfaction. The women in the study also experienced more fantasies and increased orgasm intensity.
2. Boosts Physical Performance: Women of all ages have historically turned to herbs to boost physical performance, and Muira Puama is no exception. In Brazil, the herb is considered a natural tonic for physical and athletic performance and is often used to fight fatigue. What’s the explanation? Studies have found that Muira Puama may act as a mild stimulant.
3. It’s Good Brain Food: Physical abilities and a strong libido are of little value without a strong, sound mind. Animal models have shown that Muira extract may support cognitive function, often in as little as two weeks.
4. Promotes a Healthy Stress Response: Working mothers who have the responsibility of balancing home life with work life are usually under constant stress. The effects of stress can be detrimental to human health. Many studies show that chronic, unmanaged stress can negatively affect the immune system, increase blood sugar and insulin levels. Muira may be helpful for reducing anxiety, something that can significantly decrease emotional and mental stress.
Historically, Muira Puama was simmered in a large pot of water and consumed as a tea. Some evidence suggests, however, that the active components in Muira Puama that are responsible for the plant’s benefits may be water insoluble. Taking a high-quality extract in a tincture or capsule form may be the best way to receive its valuable nutrients.
I have something extremely special for you today. Okuma Nutritionals is proud to release their first Female Vitality & Enhancement supplement, and Muira Puama is listed as one of the premium ingredients.
Female Vitality & Enhancement Benefits include:
- Heighten Sexual Response
- Maintained Blood Flow
- Stress Reliever
- Mood Enhancer
- Aids in Enhanced Sexual Stimulation
This special supplement includes 14 premium ingredients along with essential vitamins that has been designed to balance hormones and support women’s overall health and well-being. Uncomfortable symptoms due to PMS and/or menopause are related to hormone changes and specific nutritional needs.
I believe the 14 ingredients found in Female Vitality & Enhancement are essential for every woman.
Here is a list of these Premium Ingredients including their health benefit…
After seeing all the incredible benefits from this Female Vitality & Enhancement supplement, it makes it hard to believe that one single supplement can have it all.
That’s what makes this supplement different than many others on the market. It’s propietary blend of Premium Ingredients makes it a one-of-a-kind supplement. You actually save money by purchasing a single supplement that contains all these natural ingredients in one single capsule.
When developing new products, we always start the process with scientific facts. And when science speaks, we listen. Based on all the health beneifts from these natural ingredients and scientific research (see research below), we believe this new Female Vitality & Enhancement supplement can improve your health with some amazing benefits.
No Risk Guarantee…You Have Nothing To Lose!
* Free Shipping to US addresses only
The 100% No-Risk Promise
Order right now with confidence!
Order Okuma’s Female Vitality & Enhancement as low as $22.49 per bottle – right now, for a limited time!
Try it out for 30 days and if it doesn’t work for you, you’ll get your money back!
There’s absolutely no-risk in giving it a try.
Save Up To 25% With Our Quantity Discounts!!
TOLL FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE
1 (855) 343-8832
- Waynberg J1, Brewer S. Effects of Herbal vX on libido and sexual activity in premenopausal and postmenopausal women. Adv Ther. 2000 Sep-Oct;17(5):255-62.
- Mendes FR1, Carlini EA. Brazilian plants as possible adaptogens: an ethnopharmacological survey of books edited in Brazil. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Feb 12;109(3):493-500.
- Figueiró M1, Ilha J, Linck VM, Herrmann AP, Nardin P, Menezes CB, Achaval M, Goncalves CA, Porciuncula LO, Nunes DS, Elisabetsky E. The Amazonian herbal Marapuama attenuates cognitive impairment and neuroglial degeneration in a mouse Alzheimer model. Phytomedicine. 2011 Feb 15;18(4):327-33. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2010.07.013.
- Piato AL1, Detanico BC, Linck VM, Herrmann AP, Nunes DS, Elisabetsky E. Anti-stress effects of the “tonic”Ptychopetalum olacoides (Marapuama) in mice. Phytomedicine. 2010 Mar;17(3-4):248-53. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2009.07.001.
- Ruitenberg A, Ott A, van Swieten JC, Hofman A, Breteler MM. Incidence of dementia: does gender make a difference? Neurobiology of Aging. 2001 July-August;22(4):575-80.