EXCLUSIVE ONLINE SPECIAL
With FREE SHIPPING!!
High Antioxidant Kenyan Oolong Tea
- 3 Times the Antioxidants of Wu-Long Tea
- 25 TIMES the EGCG of normal Oolong Tea
- Burn up to 1300% MORE calories than Green Tea
If you are looking for an amazing, all-natural supplement that has no chemicals, preservatives, additives, colors, or fillers – this is the one for you! Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong Tea will help you feel better from the inside out! Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong is not like any other tea. This is a rare blend that combines Okuma’s WuYi Oolong with Kenya’s Rift Valley Oolong which results with the highest antioxidant levels ever found in tea. Each serving of Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong tea is packed with 3 TIMES the amount of Polyphenols than Okuma’s Traditional Wu-Long Tea. That means you can burn up to 1300% MORE fat than Green Tea!!
Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong Tea is a safe, long-term supplement that you can enjoy daily. The incredibly high level of naturally occurring antioxidants helps your body stay healthy, burn more calories, strengthens your immune system, and helps your body fight free radicals which can cause sickness and disease.
Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong Tea will completely change how your body looks and feels in just days
- Burn more calories (2.5 times more than Green Tea)
- Boost your metabolism
- Improve your mood
- Increase your energy levels
- Promote healthy teeth and bones
- Reduce Free Radicals
- Strengthen your immune system
- Suppress your appetite
- Relieve stress
- Lower cholesterol
- Curb your cravings
- Clear skin blemishes and acne
- Reverse signs of aging
Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong Tea is 100% All-Natural Oolong. It is completely free from chemicals, preservatives, additives, colors, or GMO’s
Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong Tea is 100% All-Natural Oolong. It is completely free from any chemicals, preservatives, additives, colors, or GMO’s
Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong Tea is mostly used to lose weight, but it can also help with preventing sickness and to help maintain your current weight.
Weight Loss: 1) Drink one serving 15 minutes before breakfast in the morning 2) Drink one serving 15 minutes before lunch.
Weight Maintenance: Drink one serving 15 minutes before breakfast in the morning.
Place one pouch in 16 oz of filtered hot water (195 degrees recommended) and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes before drinking. This bag may be re-infused several times. To reduce the amount of caffeine, rinse bag gently with running water (reduces caffeine levels by 30%).
Iced Tea Instruction:
Visit our blog for 11 delicious iced tea recipes
Recommended for adults. If you are taking prescription medication, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care provider prior to using this product. Every individual has their own medical and physical conditions. Contains plant-based caffeine (77mg caffeine per serving). Results may vary as everyone is a little different.
Results From Drinking Kenyan Oolong Tea
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: When to Use Kenyan Oolong – We recommend drinking one cup of tea in the morning 15 minutes before a healthy breakfast, and then again about 15 minutes before a healthy lunch. It is important to know that our tea products will be most effective when used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise program. While some may enjoy a cup in the evening or with the dinner meal, those who are sensitive to caffeine should be advised that the tea does contain some caffeine.
Answer: Kenyan Oolong: Bring 16-24 ounces of water to a rolling boil, take off the heat and allow your teabag to steep for 3-5 minutes then discard.
Hot vs. Cold – Kenyan Oolong makes for a delicious, nourishing cup of iced tea. The tea carries the same health and fat-fighting benefits hot or cold, so feel free to drink premium Kenyan SlimTea either way.Great Slimming Iced Tea (based on 1 quart of tea):
- Bring ½ quart of fresh water up to almost (but not quite) boiling.
- Pour the hot water into a heat safe pitcher and steep with 2 tea bags for about 5 minutes.
- Sweeten if desired. We suggest raw honey, agave or stevia.
- Finally, add enough ice until the tea is cold enough not to melt the ice cubes anymore.
Answer: Our products are all grown at high altitudes in the WuYi Mountains of China by highly trained tea farmers. Our tea products contain NO pesticides, NO fillers, NO artificial flavorings/colors, NO corn or soy & NO GMOs. It is simply 1 AMAZING ingredient – 100% Oolong Tea Leaves.
Our tea products help to rev up metabolism, boost immune system, slow down the aging process, fight acne, lower cholesterol, regulate insulin spikes, fight diseases and cancer, boost energy levels and promote healthy teeth and bones. Our products contain high amounts of catechins and polyphenols (antioxidants), which help to keep your body healthy and fight free radicals, which cause aging and disease in the body. The high amounts of EGCG in our tea and capsules boost the metabolism resulting in weight loss over time.
Answer: Results may vary per person. Our average customer can expect to see results within 30 days. If you want to lose up to 5 pounds, we recommend ordering one box. If you want to lose 10 pounds or more, we recommend ordering two boxes. If you have 30 pounds or more you want to lose, we recommend 4-6 boxes.
Answer: Kenyan Oolong is an exclusive blend that is only provided by Okuma Nutritionals. We sell our Kenyan Oolong product exclusively online, so you will not find our premium Kenyan Oolong in stores or anywhere else online. We do this to bring you our premium Oolong tea at its best cost.
By cutting out the middlemen and retail stores, we are able to take those costs out of the purchase and sell directly to our consumers. This saves you an estimated 20-30%.
But we ship all over the world, with priority shipping using United Parcel Service (UPS) and the USPS Priority International. This way, it doesn’t matter where you are. We’ll bring our Kenyan SlimTea to you!
Answer: While many enjoy our Kenyan SlimTea on its own, there is nothing wrong with adding to its flavor. Of course, if you add to our Wu-Long, choose your sweetener wisely. A good rule of thumb is to keep it natural. Lemon or honey can be very delicious and nutritious. Avoid sugar and instead opt for Stevia, a zero calorie, natural sweetener.
Answer: We expect you to see noticeable, visual results within 30 days and more profound results with prolonged, continued use. Moreover, many users report less cravings with more energy within a week of drinking Kenyan Oolong or taking the Oolong Capsule
Answer: Kenyan SlimTea is an essential metabolism booster. Drinking Kenyan SlimTea is necessary as long as you are following a weight loss program. That said, oolong tea has many other antioxidant benefits, including giving you glowing, healthy skin, stronger teeth, and a healthy heart. Many customers continue to drink Kenyan Oolong after reaching their weight loss goals to maintain their hard earned body and continue feeling healthy and happy for their entire lives.
Answer: Kenyan Oolong is made of 100% all natural, pure oolong tea, with NO fillers and NO preservatives. It contains NO sugar and NO artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Answer: If you have any medical condition or are on medication we strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before using this or any nutritional product. If nursing or pregnant, please consult with your physician.
Also, there is a moderate amount of natural plant-based caffeine in oolong tea. Okuma’s Kenyan Oolong has 77mg of caffeine per serving compared to an 8 oz cup of coffee (95-200mg). If you have sensitivities to caffeine, we recommend consulting your doctor. To reduce the amount of caffeine with your Kenyan Oolong, gently rinse the tea pouch with running water before brewing it. This will reduce the caffeine levels by 30-40%.
Answer: We ship all over the world! Fast Priority Shipping using United Parcel Service (UPS) and the USPS Priority International.
Answer: Yes. We use a secure ordering server and include BuySafe with every order. They provide a 3rd party guarantee to your personal information.
• 2. Tomonori Nagao, Yumiko Komine, Satoko Soga, et al, Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2005;81:1229.
• William Rumpler, James Seale, Beverly Clevidence, et al, Oolong Tea Increases Metabolic Rate and Fat Oxidation in Men, The Journal of Nutrition, 2001, 131:28482852.
• Han LK, Takaku T, Li J, Kimura Y, Okuda H. “Anti-obesity action of oolong tea.” Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1999 23(1):98-105.
• He RR, Chen L, Lin BH, Matsui Y, Yao XS, Kurihara H. “Beneficial effects of oolong tea consumption on diet-induced overweight and obese subjects.” Chin J Integr Med. 2009 15(1):34-41.
• https://medical.med.tokushima-u.ac.jp/jmi/vol50/pdf/v50_n3-4_p170.pdf or at Komatsu T, Nakamori M, Komatsu K, Hosoda K, Okamura M, Toyama K, Ishikura Y, Sakai T, Kunii D, Yamamoto S (2003). Oolong tea increases energy metabolism in Japanese females. The journal of medical investigation : JMI. 2003 Aug;50(3-4):170.
• Rumpler W, Seale J, Clevidence B, Judd J, Wiley E, Yamamoto S, Komatsu T, Sawaki T, Ishikura Y, Hosoda K. “Oolong tea increases metabolic rate and fat oxidation in men.” J Nutr. 2001 131(11):2848-52.
• Koh L, Wong L, Loo Y, et. al. “Evaluation of different teas against starch digestibility by mammalian glycosidases.” J. Agric. Food Chem., 2010, 58 (1), pp 148-154
• Uehara M, Sugiura H, Sakurai K (2001). A trial of oolong tea in the management of recalcitrant atopic dermatitis. Arch Dermatol. 2001 Jan;137(1):42-3.